SplashWoW Forum
Welcome to the Splashgame Forum. Please login or register to view and post on the Forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SplashWoW Forum
Welcome to the Splashgame Forum. Please login or register to view and post on the Forums.
SplashWoW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ladies and Gentlemen, Splashgames.
Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors? EmptyThu Aug 29 2013, 18:23 by Yahiko

» IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE
Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors? EmptyWed Feb 13 2013, 23:35 by Saren

» The scattered members
Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors? EmptyThu Feb 07 2013, 11:42 by Ronam

» The scattered members
Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors? EmptyThu Aug 30 2012, 23:51 by Yahiko

» Hey There !!
Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors? EmptyMon Oct 24 2011, 03:27 by Phone

» What is hapening
Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors? EmptyThu Aug 11 2011, 15:13 by JooZeppi

» Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors?
Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors? EmptySun Jul 24 2011, 05:09 by Phone

» News So Far
Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors? EmptySat Jul 02 2011, 05:24 by Saren

» [Store] JooZeppi's Workshop
Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors? EmptySun Jun 26 2011, 02:03 by Vivira

Poll
Statistics
We have 203 registered users
The newest registered user is abryjaid

Our users have posted a total of 768 messages in 80 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 76 on Mon Apr 12 2021, 02:12

Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors?

+6
JooZeppi
Siax
Louis
Thaldan
Phone
Nius
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors? Empty Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors?

Post  Nius Tue Aug 24 2010, 22:20

so this here is a thread for Prot and Arms pvp, NOT FURY.( sorry about all you fury users but TG killed fury in pvp). So if you haz questions or just want to know some good warrior tricks...come here.

best regards, your friendly neighborhood prot warrior
Nius

Nius

Back to top Go down

Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors? Empty Re: Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors?

Post  Phone Wed Aug 25 2010, 03:20

Fury is PvE spec so i got prot and arms(arms main),NEVER take Fury for PvP.
Phone
Phone

http://WWW.WOWPLACE.SMFFY.COM

Back to top Go down

Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors? Empty Re: Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors?

Post  Nius Wed Aug 25 2010, 04:39

thank you some one who is on the same page as me. Thank you phone Very Happy

Nius

Back to top Go down

Post  Thaldan Wed Aug 25 2010, 08:55

I use prot with DPS armour, this way I am still able to fight elites on my own. : )
Thaldan
Thaldan

http://dannii7.hyves.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nius Wed Aug 25 2010, 13:50

actually prot with dps armor is incredibly good. Its how i have always played my warrior. Another way you could play it, is to go for block value items, to focus on shield slam crits. The downside to blockvalue gear is you run really low resil, and you have to do ALOT of stance dancing to get those high crits. The way i do it, you have plenty of resil and you still hit like a truck. I have a warrior on another server prot ofc, spanked a prot pally for 9.8k revenge, the prot pally was in all wrathful just as i was. Very Happy

Nius

Back to top Go down

Post  Nius Thu Aug 26 2010, 04:00

unfortunatly, my days as a prot warrior for pvp might be over. If the warrior talent warbringer is bugged like it is on helhiem; i wont be able to keep up pvp because its that talent alone that makes prot able to pvp. So if i can learn to play arms better, im probably gonna have to reroll another class......not a pally we have to many of those as it is.

Nius

Back to top Go down

Post  Phone Thu Aug 26 2010, 04:34

arms warr + healer = epic pwnage
Phone
Phone

Back to top Go down

Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors? Empty so here is what i have been up to

Post  Nius Tue Aug 31 2010, 15:07

lemme know if you like it, and if i should make another video with more prot tips, like macros and different ways to fight different classes

Nius

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Tue Aug 31 2010, 20:21

Wooooooot go Nius!! Very Happy

Louis

Back to top Go down

Post  Phone Wed Sep 01 2010, 00:12

Aha!THe vid you was talking about Razz
Phone
Phone

Back to top Go down

Post  Nius Wed Sep 01 2010, 00:14

yup, whatcha think?

Nius

Back to top Go down

Post  Siax Tue Sep 14 2010, 20:47

Nius here,

Next video should be on the forums by tomorrow. Once again place feel free to leave any comments on youtube or here in the forums. And remember if you would like to see more prot pvp tips all you gotta do is request them. Im not gonna make videos if no one is interested. Wink

Siax
Staff

Back to top Go down

Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors? Empty newest video

Post  Siax Wed Sep 15 2010, 09:08

Siax
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Thaldan Wed Sep 15 2010, 09:52

Lol, awesome Very Happy
Thaldan
Thaldan

Back to top Go down

Post  Phone Wed Sep 15 2010, 09:53

/clap, do moar.
Phone
Phone

Back to top Go down

Post  Thaldan Wed Sep 15 2010, 09:56

Mmhmm, /cheer? : )
Thaldan
Thaldan

Back to top Go down

Post  Siax Wed Sep 15 2010, 11:42

well would you like to see fights against certain classes? or would you like more prot tips and tact? you guys decide what i make next

Siax
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Thaldan Wed Sep 15 2010, 11:50

I could use both Very Happy
Tips and tacts are useful, but fight against certain classes can also be nice.
Thaldan
Thaldan

Back to top Go down

Post  Phone Wed Sep 15 2010, 13:09

I would like to see a good PvP strategy.
Phone
Phone

Back to top Go down

Post  Siax Wed Sep 15 2010, 13:33

alright ill see what i can work up Wink

Siax
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Thaldan Wed Sep 15 2010, 14:13

I'll be waiting Razz
Thaldan
Thaldan

Back to top Go down

Post  Siax Wed Sep 15 2010, 17:17

there will be another video up either later this evening or tomorrow morning. I have alot of leftover footage from the making of the last video that i would like to put to use, including a 7 min and 30 sec fight with a shockadin that healed its self more than it hurt me lol. I'll include a nice prot tact in this next video as well

Siax
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  JooZeppi Sat Sep 25 2010, 04:53

Phone wrote:Fury is PvE spec so i got prot and arms(arms main),NEVER take Fury for PvP.

Wanna duel my fury when server is on? =3

JooZeppi
GFX Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  JooZeppi Sat Sep 25 2010, 06:02

Phone wrote:I am not the best in PvP but i was playing with 1 warrior on i**a*t w*w and he did so much bleed dmg that i was amazed.And sure, i will duel you.

Alright. Ill come to that server.

JooZeppi
GFX Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Siax Sat Sep 25 2010, 14:34

i wanna duel your fury warrior too Very Happy

Siax
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum