SplashWoW Forum
Welcome to the Splashgame Forum. Please login or register to view and post on the Forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SplashWoW Forum
Welcome to the Splashgame Forum. Please login or register to view and post on the Forums.
SplashWoW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ladies and Gentlemen, Splashgames.
Blance Druids (PvP) EmptyThu Aug 29 2013, 18:23 by Yahiko

» IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE
Blance Druids (PvP) EmptyWed Feb 13 2013, 23:35 by Saren

» The scattered members
Blance Druids (PvP) EmptyThu Feb 07 2013, 11:42 by Ronam

» The scattered members
Blance Druids (PvP) EmptyThu Aug 30 2012, 23:51 by Yahiko

» Hey There !!
Blance Druids (PvP) EmptyMon Oct 24 2011, 03:27 by Phone

» What is hapening
Blance Druids (PvP) EmptyThu Aug 11 2011, 15:13 by JooZeppi

» Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors?
Blance Druids (PvP) EmptySun Jul 24 2011, 05:09 by Phone

» News So Far
Blance Druids (PvP) EmptySat Jul 02 2011, 05:24 by Saren

» [Store] JooZeppi's Workshop
Blance Druids (PvP) EmptySun Jun 26 2011, 02:03 by Vivira

Poll
Statistics
We have 203 registered users
The newest registered user is abryjaid

Our users have posted a total of 768 messages in 80 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 76 on Mon Apr 12 2021, 02:12

Blance Druids (PvP)

5 posters

Go down

Blance Druids (PvP) Empty Blance Druids (PvP)

Post  Vivira Fri Aug 20 2010, 23:28

Well i've been playing with Balance druids a lot on a different PvP server (don't worry, just while the maintanence is being done! Razz), and I've found them to be very powerful in the world of Player Versus Player combat with their burst DPS skills.

Moonkins truly shine in PvP. Starfire and wrath can quickly chip away at an enemy's health while the DoT from Moonfire finishes off anyone who runs away. One thing that should be taken to heart: Moonfire spam is fun and ticks a lot of people off but absolutely destroys your mana supply. Moonfire spam should only be used to finish off a fleeing opponent, or as a last ditch effort to survive. Also, by spamming Moonfire, you never allow its DoT to run its course, because every time you cast Moonfire, its timer resets. If you insist on spamming Moonfire, cast your highest rank first then switch to your second highest. This still deals massive damage but it also allows your DoT to run its course. Also, Insect Swarm does decent damage per point of mana and its marginal reduction in hit chance isn't too shabby. Entangling Roots, unfortunately, is becoming less useful as time passes because more and more classes are being given ways to escape snare effects. If anything, it still delays a player from reaching you, which usually will give you the time to cast a Starfire/Moonfire combo.

I would highly suggest beginning all fights in Cat Form (stealthed) so you can make a suprise-attack on your bitch.

Try opening a fight with treants and/or starfall. Then root them, and nuke. Do not start by using moonfire, as tempting as that is, as it will detract from initial burst damage. When fighting a stealther, Typhoon is a great spell to knock them out of it if you know their general location.

Just some tips, hope they help all you aspiring Balance Dr00d fanboys out there.

Last edited by Kiki on Fri Aug 20 2010, 23:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo^^)
Vivira
Vivira
Staff

https://splashgame.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Blance Druids (PvP) Empty Re: Blance Druids (PvP)

Post  Thaldan Sat Aug 21 2010, 04:33

Good tips, thanks : )
Thaldan
Thaldan

http://dannii7.hyves.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyfer Fri Sep 24 2010, 17:30

Some things quoted from http://www.wowwiki.com/Moonkin_Form but nevertheless these are just must-know things about druids. Myself I have always loved feral, even though people are telling me I play it wrong and my points are weird, because I haven't set some spells and went in Resto to like 3, 4 tiers but let me tell you, it all depends on how you play. Any character you make will require study, both on the internet and ingame. Knowing your character will give you a great advantage over those who spam few butons and go for AP and SP, about only 2/10 people feral vs feral chose to Cyclone and Hybernate me during the fight even though they had all chances, you know what I mean Wink
Also some PvP tips here: http://www.wowwiki.com/Druid_tactics

Good luck druid fellas'
Cyfer
Cyfer

Back to top Go down

Blance Druids (PvP) Empty ..............................

Post  Ucarious Fri Sep 24 2010, 21:13

Its still appreciated thanks for posting this.
Ucarious
Ucarious
Staff

https://splashgame.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  JooZeppi Tue Sep 28 2010, 09:56

Thanks for post !

JooZeppi
GFX Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum