SplashWoW Forum
Welcome to the Splashgame Forum. Please login or register to view and post on the Forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SplashWoW Forum
Welcome to the Splashgame Forum. Please login or register to view and post on the Forums.
SplashWoW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ladies and Gentlemen, Splashgames.
Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29 2013, 18:23 by Yahiko

» IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE
Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13 2013, 23:35 by Saren

» The scattered members
Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07 2013, 11:42 by Ronam

» The scattered members
Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30 2012, 23:51 by Yahiko

» Hey There !!
Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24 2011, 03:27 by Phone

» What is hapening
Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11 2011, 15:13 by JooZeppi

» Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors?
Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24 2011, 05:09 by Phone

» News So Far
Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02 2011, 05:24 by Saren

» [Store] JooZeppi's Workshop
Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26 2011, 02:03 by Vivira

Poll
Statistics
We have 203 registered users
The newest registered user is abryjaid

Our users have posted a total of 768 messages in 80 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 76 on Mon Apr 12 2021, 02:12

Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors?

+6
JooZeppi
Siax
Louis
Thaldan
Phone
Nius
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors? - Page 2 Empty Re: Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors?

Post  JooZeppi Sat Sep 25 2010, 15:45

Siax wrote:i wanna duel your fury warrior too Very Happy

My fury is on Helheim. So we have to.. erm.. wait =S

But if u know good pvp server I can come there

JooZeppi
GFX Leader

Back to top Go down

Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors? - Page 2 Empty Rules

Post  Guest Sun Sep 26 2010, 16:53

Please obey the rules and do not mention another server on this forum thanks!

Back to top Go down

Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors? - Page 2 Empty Re: Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors?

Post  Phone Tue Sep 28 2010, 07:26

hmm, i didnt mention 1 is imt ww a server?I guess not.
Phone
Phone

http://WWW.WOWPLACE.SMFFY.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Siax Tue Sep 28 2010, 23:16

next video will be up in the next few days, im having trouble finding the right music :/

Siax
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Phone Wed Sep 29 2010, 07:25

I can help if you still need some.
Phone
Phone

Back to top Go down

Post  Siax Thu Sep 30 2010, 02:46

im lookin for some good drum and base, or hardstyle stuff.

Siax
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivira Thu Sep 30 2010, 17:42

Thaldan and joozeppy - You two calm it down...no fighting in the forums. Stick to the topic that you're posting in. Phone, advertising of your posts in other topics. Posts have been deleted, you've been warned.
Vivira
Vivira
Staff

https://splashgame.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  JooZeppi Fri Oct 01 2010, 00:32

Vivira wrote:Thaldan and joozeppy - You two calm it down...no fighting in the forums. Stick to the topic that you're posting in. Phone, advertising of your posts in other topics. Posts have been deleted, you've been warned.
Thaldan started it.

JooZeppi
GFX Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesley Fri Oct 01 2010, 02:34

so? You are behaving yourself like an ass.

Wesley

Back to top Go down

Post  JooZeppi Fri Oct 01 2010, 07:00

Wesley wrote:so? You are behaving yourself like an ass.
so? I'm joozeppi, I can do what I want

JooZeppi
GFX Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Thaldan Fri Oct 01 2010, 08:29

Joozeppi, you really really know how I think of you at the moment, I explained it all on MSN... You're maddening me, and that's not funny.

Thaldan
Thaldan

http://dannii7.hyves.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post  JooZeppi Fri Oct 01 2010, 09:50

Thaldan wrote:Joozeppi, you really really know how I think of you at the moment, I explained it all on MSN... You're maddening me, and that's not funny.

^ Liez. I don't have hes MSN

JooZeppi
GFX Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  LegoBlock Fri Oct 01 2010, 10:42

What is this?
Kindergarden?

BEHAVE!

I dont care who started what, and why.
You have to take this discussion in another place, OTHER than the forums!

Did i make myself clear?

Final Warning!
I've had enough with this nonsense.

-Block.
LegoBlock
LegoBlock
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Thaldan Fri Oct 01 2010, 11:24

Lol, I did...
Thaldan
Thaldan

Back to top Go down

Post  Siax Fri Oct 01 2010, 16:10

Hey guys lets not get this started in this thread, this is an informational thread please behave yourselves .

Siax
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Thaldan Sat Oct 02 2010, 03:51

Ok then, how is are the PVP vids going? Wink
Thaldan
Thaldan

Back to top Go down

Post  Phone Sat Oct 02 2010, 04:27

Eddie, i tought you was a valhalla GM?
Phone
Phone

Back to top Go down

Post  Siax Sat Oct 02 2010, 09:29

well i was lol, but i get tossed around from realm to realm alot sooo :/

Siax
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Phone Sat Oct 02 2010, 15:30

Kaaaay....That's strange.
Phone
Phone

Back to top Go down

Post  Siax Mon Jan 10 2011, 15:18

Hellooooooo fellow warriors and people wanting to learn to play them. Your friendly neighborhood warrior here. IM back finally, my internet crapped out on me but its fixed now. Expect a new video soon. Retail bgs, while my lvling my blood elf warrior charchacrok. ATM hes only lvl 67, but its still great pvp.

So here is an update on prot and arms pvp in cata, ill start with prot

So here is the deal, IMO prot pvp for warriors is amazing, even more so now. We still have warbringer, and all our stuns. So my rotation still doesnt have to change. Defensive stance no longer nerfs the damage you do, just reduces the damage you take. My ALL TIME FAVORITE TALENT, heavy repercussions, is amazing. what it does is when you shield block it increases your damage done by shield slam by 100%. so at lvl 67 when i shield block then shield slam, the crit usually cranks off 3.9k dmg. There goes half of the average casters health, and a third of a plate wearer's health. Another thing im in love with is the passive talent vengeance, which you receive as soon as you spec into prot. What this does is it taked 5% of all damage taken, and adds it to your attack power, up to !0% of your maximum health. Im not happy that they took damage shield away, even though i know its over powered as hell, i just like the look on rogues faces when their own stunlock drops them down to like half their health

Thats enough of prot for now, Lets move on to arms

ARMS IS AMAZING, i dont even know where to start. The biggest downside i have seen yet is there self sustaining ability. Their survivability is not what it used to be. But the damage they pump out is crazy nice. Simple solution find a pocket healer. If the healer is good, and you know how to play your class, you will do great. Still have taste for blood talent. Arms warriors now have a stun!!!! throwdown is a nice touch. What this does is it knocks your target down stunning them for 5 sec. Tired of switchin to a 1h and shield to interupt spells? you dont have to anymore, Pummel is now usable in battlestance. The talent improve hamstring, is changed a little. Now stunns for 5 sec if you reapply hamstring on a target. the affect cant happen more than 1 per 60 sec.

All in all im very happy with warriors in cata, the stupid rage mechanic is fixed(if you dont know what that is message me and ill explain it) over all warriors got the buff they needed. Now lets see if they can keep it.

Thats all for now, happy ganking ill return shortly with a pvp video

Siax
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Thaldan Wed Jan 12 2011, 14:22

Sounds cool, but, I'm not gonna buy Cataclysm... atleast not within a month or 3 Smile
Thaldan
Thaldan

Back to top Go down

Post  JooZeppi Wed May 18 2011, 09:15

You don't have to buy it, just run launcher and WoW updates automatically to Cataclysm.

JooZeppi
GFX Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Phone Thu May 19 2011, 04:54

Well, i am pretty sure if you go on to cata you won't be able to play here.

Phone
Phone

Back to top Go down

Post  JooZeppi Thu May 19 2011, 10:25

I have Cata 4.0.6 and Wotlk 3.3.5a installed.

JooZeppi
GFX Leader

Back to top Go down

Well i figured since there is one for pallys, why not warriors? - Page 2 Empty help

Post  nedko101 Sun Jul 17 2011, 11:38

JooZeppi wrote:I have Cata 4.0.6 and Wotlk 3.3.5a installed.
what patch i need now to play splashgame and what is realmlist and what to do?????????????????????????????

nedko101

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum